Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 27 – 7/12/11

This last campaign day was a classic day.

We weren't supposed to do anything, but I was called in emergency for a meeting with all the lists' leaders. Apparently, all those parties are making a lot of noise and neighbours are complaining. So we were asked to tone down everything so the school's administration wouldn't forbid parties altogether.
Of course, me and my friends aren't the loudest of the lot, and the meeting wasn't directed at us at all. My presence there mostly shown I was concerned by our school's problems, barely more.

After the reunion, one of the two serious lists was making a food give-away. Since we still had some leftovers from Monday, I negotiated that we made a give-away at the same time. We shared a set of tables they had installed, and even if our food disappeared quite quickly, the flyers stayed, netting us some easy visibility right before the vote. Food well spent.

I met Rarity during the evening. She made all the calculations about our funds, and we have 100 Euros left. Not sure what we'll do with it, since the campaign is finished. Maybe a private party with the members of the list, as a celebration for a completed task. Maybe something else. I'll ask them, they earned it as much as I did. More than I did, probably.

Now, nothing I can do will change anything.

Time for the moment of truth.

Celestia, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment