Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 8 - 18/11/11

I'm feeling fine, but that isn't be the case of everyone here.
Not much to mention today. Tired faces everywhere, and I don't think anyone will be able to come up with a stroke of genius. I decided to let everyone have some time for themselves, since I'm going to require their presence tomorrow.

It will be a pony-filled day, between the recording and the new episode. Seeing episodes in groups is different. I can't just skip the parts I dislike, which I often do when alone. Not sure if it is a good or a bad thing.

Still no news from the toy store. Maybe I should return there ? Prepare a sample ? I should wait a full week before making a move, but time is running out. The vote is on the 8th of December. I can't let things drag on too long.

I should try to get a pic of that pony figurine we got. Couldn't identify it. Looks like nothing G1 to G3.5, and I think I would have identified a G4 pony. Any experts out there who saw that before ?
It looks more like a horse than a pony, to be honest. In addition to the white coat and mane, there is a collection of.. pink spots where the cutie mark should be, and another smaller collection on the upper arm zone. One of the two hind legs is articulated, and I think moving it used to make the wings flap, but the wings are broken now. The mane is brushable (thought in a horrible state). A small molded printing reads : 2006-2011 HCS 2005-2011 CC / Made for McDonald's 2011 / Made in China TRC. Searches on the net were to no avail, but I haven't looked deep into it.


(Click to enlarge)

Luna won't be here this weekend. We will have a little time to record on Sunday evening, I hope we'll be able to come up with something funny before that. The point is to present each member of the list through short funny scenes. I'll explain a bit on the next log. Yesterday's events finally caught up with me and I'm going to go to bed.

That week seemed so short, yet so long. It feels we are only at the beginning, and already a quarter of the time is gone.
Relativity, why do you love me so ?

Celestia, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment